News & Events
Searchlight Pharma announces Silver Level sponsorship of the SIGMA Canadian Menopause Society’s Second National Scientific Conference
Montreal, QC. Searchlight Pharma is proud to announce its Silver Level sponsorship and participation in the SIGMA Canadian Menopause Society’s Second National Scientific Conference, which will be taking place in Toronto on September 11-13. This will be the second National meeting in Canada focused on Mature Women’s Health.
SIGMA/CMS is a multidisciplinary group of professionals who are interested in the peri- and post-menopausal health of women. SIGMA/CMS facilitates education at all levels, knowledge translation, and research—providing support and education to both the Family Physician and the Gynecologist, while reaching out to other health professionals, including: Nurse Practitioners, Nurses, Psychologists, Pharmacists, and Counselors.
The Second National Scientific Conference
Searchlight Pharma is an enthusiastic supporter of this year’s scientific conference, which will include plenary sessions relating to:
- New Advances in Menopause Hormonal Therapy (MHT)
- Cardiovascular Disease in Women
- Adult Immunization Therapy and HPV
- Bone Health and Sarcopenia
- Cognition, Mental Health and Vasomotor Symptoms
- Vulvar Dermatology
- Abnormal Uterine Bleeding
- Menopause and Diabetes
- Genitourinary Syndrome of Menopause
As well as debates, entitled:
- The Great Canadian Sex Challenge – Testosterone Treatment
- International Viewpoints on Duration of Menopause Hormone Treatment
The team at Searchlight Pharma is excited to work with SIGMA/CMS and support their extensive educational and outreach initiatives.
To find out more about the sponsorship, please contact:
President and CEO
Searchlight Pharma Inc